COBREG Conference 2022 Info
Registration FeesPosted: 20 February, 2019
Registration fees will be accepted onsite and may also be paid in advance via mobile money or bank transfer. Registration is required for participation in the conference.
GHS 400 — Professionals
GHS 150 — Postgraduate/ National Service
GHS 100 — Undertgraduate
Payments can be made by direct bank deposit to the CoBReG Ecobank Account or MTN MoMo (ID: 218370)
CoBReG Ecobank account details are as follows:
- Account Name: Convention for Biomedical Research Ghana
- Account Number: 1441002215458
- Branch: Legon
To send dues via MTN MoMo:
- Step 1. Dial *170#
- Step 2. Select option 2 – MomoPay & Pay Bill
- Step 3. Select option 1 – MomoPay
- Step 4. Enter 6-digit CoBReG Merchant ID: 218730
- Step 5. Enter Amount
- Step 6. Enter reference or reason: e.g. CoBReG dues, Donation to CoBReG, etc.
- Step 7. Confirm details and enter Pin code to complete the transaction.
Registration fees are quoted in Ghana Cedis
If you make your payments via bank transfer, please save a copy of your bank transfer to present at the venue or email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org using your Last Name and COBREG 2022 as a reference. Registration will not be confirmed until full payment has been made. For student registration, a valid student ID would be required for registration.
For inquiries and other payment options, please contact