To serve and advance biomedical research and education to the scientific community in Ghana.
CoBReG is dedicated to scientific capacity-building in Ghana, West Africa, and the continent at large. While our primary focus is on the biomedical sciences, in today’s world the physical and social sciences, engineering, and mathematics are all making significant contributions to global health. We are committed to their strengthening, as well.
- Promoting research for improved health and economic development
- Fostering interaction and collaboration among biomedical professionals
- Creating opportunities world-wide for training, mentoring, and other activities that build local capacity and produce a cadre of world-class scientists
- National and International Advocacy
- Training and Mentoring
- Capacity Development for Science
- Community and School Outreach